Pricing, Marketing & Getting Work
If you are having trouble pricing your drone services or getting clients, you’re not alone. These are the two biggest pain points that people reach out to us about. There are a lot of components that go into pricing and client aquistion and it often takes years to figure out the recipe for success. Fortunately, we can get you on the fast track. Through video and written presentaions, we provide information you need to understand and implement good pricing, maketing, and sales practices specific to your individual business.
Pricing Your Services
One of the most difficult things for people starting out is pricing your services and for good reason. It’s more complicated than just picking a number or copying your competition. Your price should meet you business goals and you should be able to get your clients to pay you what you’re worth. We provide instruction that includes:
- Establishing Your Hourly Rate
- Application Of Your Hourly Rate
- Selling Your Price
- Flexibility In Pricing
- Case Studies
We show you in detail not only how to calculate your hourly rate, but how to apply it and how to sell it to potential clients. The three case studies bring it all into a real environment with a look at actual clients and how the jobs were secured using the information provided in this class.
Marketing Your Services
How do you get people to notice you or to understand the products and services you offer so they want to hire you? Marketing is a big part of getting clients and there’s many options to consider based on your budget, your goals, and your market.
Determining your market is the first thing we look at in this presentation and then address what we consider to be “Essential Marketing Materials”. You need to know what you’re going to offer to your clients, and then how to reach them with those offerings.
Many pilots don’t realize that a well designed website can be one of the biggest marketing tools you have. We present information on developing a website, effective marketing uses for the site, and how to create and effective portfolio to populate the website and show your potential clients your expertise.
Finally we talk about how clients find you through search engine optimization and different advertising avenues.
Getting work often times goes beyond the marketing efforts that bring clients to you. Many times, you need to go to them to get the work. We show you how to prospect potential clients to maximize your efforts in contacting you potential clients. We talk about opportunities that exist in networking both in person and online. We also provide ideas on how to get in front of the potential clients in person to be able to pitch your services. We finish up with referrals and partnering to expand you reach.
Client AccessYour Introduction To UAS Pro Pilots
- Just like shooting your first drone job for free to get your foot in the door with a potential client, we want to show you what we can do. If you like what we provide, we may build a relationship and continue to work together in the future. You may not need any more help and that’s fine too. You may tell a friend about us or leave us an awesome testimonial. For us, giving you this information for free is a win-win. You walk alway with something valuble that helps you in your drone business, and we walk away with increased exposure and with any luck, your professional respect.
- That’s our motivation, period. No strings, or catches, or upsells, just free access so you can see what we do. Click the “Get Started” button below and fill out the form to let us know a little about you. Once we have reviewed your information, we will send you an email with your login information. If you haven’t recieved a response within 2 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- Please check your spam folder for your login email before reaching out to us. We appreciate it.